Google Translate is a free machine translation app developed by Google that allows users to translate text and speech, as well as take pictures of text for translation. The app is available on Android and iOS devices, as well as on the web.
Some key features of Google Translate include:
- Support for over 100 languages: Google Translate supports translations between a wide range of languages, including popular ones like English, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese, as well as lesser-known ones like Swahili and Esperanto.
- Text and speech translation: Google Translate allows users to translate both text and spoken words. To translate text, users can simply type or paste the text into the app. For speech translation, users can speak into their device’s microphone and the app will translate their words in real-time.
- Camera translation: Google Translate allows users to take pictures of text and get an instant translation. This feature is especially useful for translating signs or menus when traveling abroad.
- Conversation mode: Google Translate has a conversation mode that allows users to hold natural conversations with someone in a different language. Each person speaks in their own language, and the app translates for both parties in real-time.
- Offline translation: Google Translate allows users to download language packs and use the app offline. This is useful for when an internet connection is not available.
- Phrasebook: Google Translate has a phrasebook feature that allows users to save frequently used phrases and translations for easy access later.
How to Download Google Translate APk for Android
Click the Download APK button to DownloadGoogle Translate Google Translate App for Android’s latest version Apk. Grab the Free Mod Google Translate APK for your mobile from our safe and secure downloader server for free. you can install this Google Translate apk file on your PC as well using any android emulator e.g Gameloop, Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
How to Install Google Translate App/Apk on Android?
To install Google Translate APK on your android is required to allow access for installing apps from unknown sources. follow the steps below to do so.
- Click the download link to grab the Google Translate Apk on your Phone.
- Open your app permission from your android phone setting and allow your android phone to install app from “unknown source”.
- After downloding the Google Translate Apk file, open your download folder and tab on apk file.
- Wait for system to install the apk file on your phone
- Enjoy using Free Google Translate App on your Android phone.
How to Install Google Translate Apk on PC?
If you want to install Google Translate Apk on your Windows PC, First you need to install an android emulator for running any android apps on your PC. You can download and install any one from LDPlayer, GameLoop, or Bluestacks emulator for free. To install Google Translate for pc via emulator follow the given below instructions
- Download any emulator which you want.
- insert your Google email account after installing the emulator.
- Open the emulator home page and search the Google Translate apk.
- Click on the “Enter Button” for getting a Google Translate apk to your computer.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Now you are ready to use the Google Translate app on your PC.
Is Google Translate Apk Safe?
Google Translate Apk is 100% safe because the application was scanned by our Anti-Malware platform and no viruses were detected. The antivirus platform includes: AOL Active Virus Shield, avast!, AVG, Clam AntiVirus, etc. Our anti-malware engine filter applications and classifies them according to our parameters. Therefore, it is 100% safe to install Google Translate APK on our site.
Alternatives To Google Translate
If you are looking for an additional software like Google Translate, The best alternative are MTP Ringtones & Wallpapers, Ringtones & Wallpapers for Me , Backgrounds HD