Taskbar puts a start menu and recent apps tray on top of your screen that’s accessible at any time, increasing your productivity and turning your Android tablet (or phone) into a real multitasking machine!
Taskbar supports Android 10’s Desktop Mode, allowing you to connect your compatible device to an external display and run apps in resizable windows, for a PC-like experience! On devices running Android 7.0+, Taskbar can also launch apps in freeform windows without an external display. No root required! (see below for instructions)
Taskbar is also supported on Android TV (sideloaded) and Chrome OS – use Taskbar as a secondary Android app launcher on your Chromebook, or turn your Nvidia Shield into an Android-powered PC!
If you find Taskbar useful, please consider upgrading to the Donate Version! Simply tap the “Donate” option at the bottom of the app (or, on the web, click here).
How to Download Taskbar APk for Android
Click the Download APK button to Download Taskbar App for Android’s latest version Apk. Grab the Free Mod Taskbar APK for your mobile from our safe and secure downloader server for free. you can install this Taskbar apk file on your PC as well using any android emulator e.g Gameloop, Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
How to Install Taskbar App/Apk on Android?
To install Taskbar APK on your android is required to allow access for installing apps from unknown sources. follow the steps below to do so.
- Click the download link to grab the Taskbar Apk on your Phone.
- Open your app permission from your android phone setting and allow your android phone to install app from “unknown source”.
- After downloding the Taskbar Apk file, open your download folder and tab on apk file.
- Wait for system to install the apk file on your phone
- Enjoy using Free Taskbar App on your Android phone.
How to Install Taskbar Apk on PC?
If you want to install Taskbar Apk on your Windows PC, First you need to install an android emulator for running any android apps on your PC. You can download and install any one from LDPlayer, GameLoop, or Bluestacks emulator for free. To install Taskbar for pc via emulator follow the given below instructions
- Download any emulator which you want.
- insert your Google email account after installing the emulator.
- Open the emulator home page and search the Taskbar apk.
- Click on the “Enter Button” for getting a Taskbar apk to your computer.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Now you are ready to use the Taskbar app on your PC.
Is Taskbar Apk Safe?
Taskbar Apk is 100% safe because the application was scanned by our Anti-Malware platform and no viruses were detected. The antivirus platform includes: AOL Active Virus Shield, avast!, AVG, Clam AntiVirus, etc. Our anti-malware engine filter applications and classifies them according to our parameters. Therefore, it is 100% safe to install Taskbar APK on our site.